Who Are We...
Rooftop Ministries is a unique evangelical organization specially geared towards all persons affiliated with any of the 50+ Masonic orders for women or children. We seek to help prevent, intervene in and recover from cult participation and assist concerned others with same by providing a web site, literature, consultations and lectures to the public.
At Rooftop we believe...
- We believe the Bible is God's Word, that it was written by men divinely inspired and that it is the Christian's supreme, infallible authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- We believe in God the Father, perfect in holiness, infinite in wisdom and measureless in power. We rejoice that He concerns Himself mercifully in the affairs of men, that He hears and answers prayer, and that He saves from sin and death all that come to Him through Jesus Christ.
- We believe Jesus Christ is divine, the second person of the Holy Trinity, the eternal and only begotten Son of God, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of a virgin, sinless in life, making atonement for the sins of the world by His death. We believe in His bodily resurrection, His ascension and visible return to the world according to His promise.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit who came forth from God to convince the world of sin, of righteousness and of judgment and to regenerate, empower, sanctify and comfort those who receive Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior.
- We believe that all people, by nature and by choice, are sinners but that "God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." We believe, therefore, that those who in faith and repentance accept Christ as Lord and Savior will experience moral and spiritual transformation and rejoice forever in God's presence. We believe that those who refuse to have Christ as their Lord and Savior are forever lost and separated from God.
- We believe the Church is a living spiritual body of which Christ is Lord and of which all true Christians are members. We believe that a local church is a company of baptized believers associated for worship, instruction, fellowship, and service.
- As our Lord Jesus Christ commissioned His followers to go into all the world with the Christian Gospel, we accept this commission to be the great unfinished task of the Church. Furthermore, we believe all other valid ministries are agencies ministering in behalf of the Church and whose ultimate objective is to build up the Church to the glory of Jesus Christ our Lord.